Friday, March 15, 2019

Updated Death and Dismemberment, and Psychic Damage

This recent post by Scott has gotten me thinking about my old Death and Dismemberment and Fatigue systems. I recommend reading the original posts to get some more background if you are considering developing your own systems; these posts have links to other, good blog posts.

First, I want to start off my stating that I stand by my convictions as a classic/old school D&D'er:

1. Death is a thing that must be feared. I do not want Players to be terrified that they are going to die every minute of a session, but I do want death and permanent injury to be a constant threat.

2. Character generation needs to be a fast process in order to ensure that losing a character is not a show stopper... i.e. once Fawg the Destroyer is killed, 15 minutes later, his younger brother, Georg the Miniature, can link up with the party and get right back into the action.

I have more to say regarding character death in this post from a while back.

After a few years of playing, these two systems, combined with my own critical hit charts, have proven to be worth the effort when it comes to wild deaths and injuries at the table. During one great session in Korea, we had a party get wrecked... 1 death, one lost eye, a chopped off leg, and a few missing fingers... it was great!

I have made a couple minor adjustments, but for the most part they remain unchanged. This post will roll up both systems into one conclusive post.

Another note regarding subdual damage and these two tables: When attacking and subduing your enemies, all characters/monsters attack as normal but roll with disadvantage when doing damage. The damage is applied to a character's normal hit point pool. When a character who has taken subdual damage falls to zero hit points, roll on the Psychic Damage Table (taken Fatigue damage), below.

As a firm believer in JOESKY and his TAX, see below for my death and dismemberment and psychic damage systems.

DEATH AND DISMEMBERMENT

System:
Once a character reaches zero hit points roll 2d8 and add the absolute value of his negative hit points. e.g. A character takes six points of damage when he has only 2 hit points remaining. He now has negative four hit points. Roll 2d8 and add four. Compare the result to the table below. The final result tells you what has happened to the character (has he taken some permanent damage or is he just knocked out after taking fatigue damage?).

Table (roll 2d8 + negative HP):
3 or Less - Last Stand: Gain 1d4 HP per every 2 levels in a rush of adrenaline; extra HP lost after combat and the character falls unconscious for 2d6 turns
4 - Impressive Scar: +1 CHA
5-6 - Ugly Scar: -1 CHA
7-8 - Badly Bruised: 1d6 Fatigue.
9 - Broken Ribs: 1d6 Fatigue, +1 ENC for 1d6 days
10 - Bruised Joint: (knee, elbow, or shoulder) 1d6 Fatigue, +2 ENC for 1d8 days
11 - 1d6-1 Finger(s) or Toe(s) Lost; 1d4-1 right hand, 2 left hand, 3 right foot,  4 left foot
: 2d6 Fatigue, and DEX/STR penalties when appropriate
12 - Broken/Crushed Bone: 2d6 Fatigue, limb useless, and +3 ENC for 2d10 weeks
13 - Face Damaged; 1d8, 1-2 Nose (-1 CHA), 3-6 Ear (Disadvantage for Surprise) 7-8 Eye (-2 Ranged Attacks): 2d6 Fatigue
14 - Severed Limb: 2d6 Fatigue and 1d4: 1 right or 2 left arm (-1d4 STR, unable to use 2 handed weapons, hook halves STR loss, and a well made prosthetic gives back all lost STR);  3 right or 4 left leg (-1d4 DEX, +4 ENC, +3 ENC with crutch, +1 ENC with peg leg, and a well made prosthetic gives back all but one lost point in DEX); some tasks may be impossible (e.g. climbing, sneaking, picking pockets, etc.)
15 - Mortally Wounded: only magical healing within 1d4 rounds can save you and suffer 3d6 Fatigue
Greater than 15 - Dead! 

I love this pic!

PSYCHIC DAMAGE

System:
A character's Fatigue score pool, at maximum, is equal to his Wisdom (WIS) score. Character's take fatigue points either from spell casting or from environmental factors such as suffering from starvation or from enduring periods of extended physical stress, such as being tortured. The amount of Fatigue damage suffered from spell casting is determined through the spell casting process. The amount of Fatigue suffered from environmental factors and physical stress is typically taken in metered periods and requires a saving throw. e.g. After going two minutes without oxygen a character must make a save every round or they take 1d10 points of Fatigue. A character's Fatigue pool may have a negative value. As a character takes Fatigue damage it is important to note that their actual Wisdom scure does not change and that any adjustments (e.g. modifiers to spell saves) are not changed.

Table (roll 2d8 + negative Fatigue):


3 or Less - Second Wind: Gain 1d4 Fatigue, only fall unconscious if you still have zero or fewer Fatigue.
4  - Stunned: Fall unconscious for 1d6 rounds (awaken with 1d4 Fatigue).
5-6 - Exhausted: Fall unconscious for 1d8 hours 
(awaken with 1d4 Fatigue).
7-8 - Concussed: Fall unconscious for 2d6 hours, take 1d4 Hit Points 
(awaken with 1d4 Fatigue).
9-10 - Comatose: Fall unconscious for 2d6 hours, take 1d4 Hit Points; make save or suffer a Mental Deformity 
(awaken with 1d4 Fatigue).
11-12 - Brain Fever: Fall unconscious for 2d6 hours, take 2d4 hit points; make save with -2 or suffer a Mental Deformity 
(awaken with 1d4 Fatigue).
13-14 - Time TravelerFall unconscious for 2d10 hours and suffer a Mental Deformity; make save with -2 or travel to the Time Piece - Thanks, Venger - 
(awaken with 1d4 Fatigue).
15-16 - Vessel of the Great God: Fall unconscious for 1d4 daysGenerate a random godling. You are now the rock and cornerstone of its church. Lose half your levels and become the first priest of your new master 
(awaken with 1d4 Fatigue).
17-18 - Psychic Hemorrhaging: Fall unconscious and suffer two Mental DeformitiesOnly magical healing can push you up into positive Fatigue points. Make save every hour or die.
Greater than 18 - Dead


RECOVERING HIT POINTS & FATIGUE:
Rather than sticking with the old school Hit Point (HP) method of recovery in which PCs recovery HPs at a slow rate, I am adopting the 5e method of using short and long rests. The system is pretty simple. Each day a PC has a number of dice equal to their Hit Dice (HD) in both short and long rest dice. e.g. Maria, 6th level Cleric, has 6d6 of short and 6d6 of long rest dice which she can use/exhaust each day. She can take upto six short rests. During each short rest, she heals upto 1d6 HP per rest. At the end of each day Maria takes a long rest. She heals upto 6d6 of HP per long rest. A short rest is one turn in length. A long rest is c. 8 hours in length. If a short rest is interrupted the character recovers one HP. If a long rest is interrupted and not completed a character recovers the proportion of the total amount of HD which was completed. e.g. Maria's party is attacked by bandits while making camp/conducting a long rest. Rather than chasing off the attacking bandits and continuing their long rest, the party flees and continues adventuring. The party completed c. fours hours of rest prior to being attacked. Maria recovers 3d6 HP.

Recovering Fatigue is also wrapped into the cycle of short and long rests. After a short rest a character recovers one point of Fatigue. After a long rest a character recovers 1d8 points of Fatigue. In cases where a short rest is interrupted, a character does not recover any Fatigue. When a long rest is interrupted and not completed a character recovers 1d4 points of Fatigue.

FANTASTIC PROSTHETIC PARTS:
In addition to the very simple prosthetics mentioned above there is a world of fantastic prosthetics out there fir us to enjoy. In fact, I could even imagine scenarios in which a PC might want a prosthetic limb, eye, etc (check out this video to see what I mean). Thanks to Skerples and Luka for these 2 great lists of replacements and upgrades:

Coins and Scrolls - OSR: Fantasy Prosthetics

WTF - 46 d100 Magic Prosthetics

CLOSING:
The Fatigue system (above) makes mention of  Mental Deformities. This is a sub-system which requires a little more work. Expect more to come within the next few days. Additionally I am going to be pushing out a spell system which integrates Fatigue (and, as a result, Mental Deformities) and Mutated Corruption. The system will also incorporate chances for spell failure, wild effects, etc.

33 comments:

  1. I like it, homey. I might try that out in one of my OSR D&D games

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas from SWEDEN about a spell caster named Dr. tunde. I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. tunde helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. tunde for help. Dr. tunde assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. tunde did for me. Contact him today via E-mail:(babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com) OR call him or whatsapp him +2348143581382 if you seek his help.

      Delete
    2. I am very happy today with my family. My name is lisa tommy living in USA, My husband left me for a good 3 years now, and i love him so much, i have been looking for a way to get him back since then. i have tried many options but he did not come back, until i met a friend that darted me to Dr.Jato a spell caster, who helped me to bring back my husband after 2 weeks. Me and my husband are living happily together today, That man is great, you can contact him via email jatolovespell@gmail.com Now i will advice any serious persons that found themselves in this ki nd of problem to contact him now a fast solution without stress.. Healways hello, now i call him my father.contact him now he is always online email (jatolovespell@gmail.com) or contact him on his whatsapp mobile line +2348140033827...

      Delete
  2. Interesting stuff. I really like the Death & Dismemberment table; psychic damage might be going a little far for my games. But good work on all!

    ReplyDelete

  3. This is the most wonderful thing i have ever experienced. I visited here online on the 12th of ARP 2019 and i saw a marvelous testimony of laura Aldana from United States on the forum about the good works DR BAKABA I never believed it, because i have never heard anything about such miracle before. No body would have been able to convince me about it not until DR.BAKABA did a marvelous work for me that restored my mairage of 4 years by getting back my husband back i just as i read on the internet. I'm valecia I was truly shocked when my husband knelt down pleading for forgiveness to accept him back. I am really short of words to use to show my appreciation to DR.BAKABA For his a God sent to me and my entire family for divine restoration of my mariage. Contact him now for any kind of help via Email ( bakabaspelltemple@gmail.com ) or you add him on whatsApp number ( +2347063836098 ) or call him, get all your problems solve No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him now

    ReplyDelete


  4. My name is laura From united states i never know that spell caster is real, I thought they are fake until I met a man called Dr BAKABA On this day i am very happy to tell the world that Johnson is back to me thanks to Dr. BAKABA who use is great powers to cast a spell that brought Johnson back to me within 3days. I really want to tell the world that Dr. BAKABA is genius and powerful this means that is capable to restore any broken relationship or marriage just within the period of 3days. And due to the fact that Dr. BAKABA is very helpful and must people will need is help to restore there relationship or marriage i will write out the contact via email: ( bakabaspelltemple@gmail.com ) or you add him on whatsApp (+2347063836098 ) or you call him, he can also help on PREGNANCY SPELL get all your problems solve. No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him now for any kind of help, LAURA from united state THANKS Dr BAKABA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to let the world know about Dr, tunde the Great spell caster that brought back my husband to me when i thought all hope was lost. Dr, tunde used his powerful spell to put a smile on my face by bringing back my man with his spell, at first i thought i was dreaming when my husband came back to me on his knees begging me to forgive him and accept him back and ever since then he loves me more than i ever expected so i made a vow to my self that i will let the World know about Dr, tunde because he is a God on earth. Do you have problems in your relationship ? have your partner broke up with you and you still love and want him back ? Do you have problem with your finance ? or do you need help of any kind then contact Dr, tunde today  i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you just as he helped me. Dr, tunde email is: babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com OR WhatsApp or call his moblie phone +2348143581382 Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas from SWEDEN about a spell caster named Dr. tunde. I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. tunde helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. tunde for help. Dr. tunde assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. tunde did for me. Contact him today via E-mail:(babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com) OR call him or whatsapp him  +2348143581382 if you seek his help.   Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE

    ReplyDelete

  7. Are you in bad need of love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage? contact Dr BAKABA for fast 48 hours solution. I had a problem with my husband a year and six months ago, which lead us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confuse and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until i came across Dr BAKABA on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve there various problem. I emailed Him and I told Him my problem and i did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than 48 HOURS, my Husband gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Dr BAKABA for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 48 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back. If you need his help, you can email him at ( bakabaspelltemple@gmail.com ) or add Dr BAKABA on WhatsApp ( +2347063836098 ) or call him get all your problems solve No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him now morgan from united state THANKS TO Dr BAKABA

    ReplyDelete
  8. I WANT TO LET THE WORLD KNOW ABOUT THE MIGHTY SPELL CASTER DR OKEKE ODIN WHO HELPED ME BROUGHT BACK MY HUSBAND BACK HOME TO MY KIDS. I WAS MARRIED TO MY HUSBAND WILLIAM SCOTCH FOR SEVEN YEARS AND WE LIVED HAPPILY TOGETHER UNTIL A CERTAIN DAY HE JUST WOKE UP FROM SLEEP TO TELL ME THAT HE DOES NOT LOVE ME ANY MORE. AT FIRST I TAUGHT IT WAS A JOKE BUT WITH TIME I BECAME TO SEE THAT HE WAS SERIOUS.WE ALREADY HAVE TWO KIDS TOGETHER AND I WAS ALREADY PREGNANT FOR MY THIRD BABY. SO A DAY CAME WHEN HE JUST ARRANGED HIS BAGS AND SAID HE WAS LEAVING THE HOUSE FOR GOOD AND NOT LONGER INTERESTED IN THE RELATIONSHIP. I FOUND OUT THAT HE WAS IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER GIRL AND THEY BOTH TRAVELED OUT OF THE STATE. AS I WAS READING THROUGH THE INTERNET ABOUT DIVORCE, I READ ABOUT THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER DR OKEKE SO I CONTACTED HIM FOR HELP. HE TOLD ME NOT TO WORRY THAT IN JUST 48 HOURS, THAT MY HUSBAND WAS GOING TO COME BACK. I NEVER BELIEVED HIM UNTIL THE FOLLOWING DAY WHEN MY HUSBAND CAME TO THE HOUSE ASKING FOR MY FORGIVENESS. NOW WE ARE HAPPY TOGETHER WITH OUR KIDS AND THE EVIL WOMAN THAT CAUSE THE PROBLEM IN MY MARRIAGE WAS SENT AWAY BY MY HUSBAND. YOU CAN CONTACT DR OKEKE TODAY TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE OR RELATIONSHIP REACH HIM ON HIS (writelovespell@gmail.com) or reach him on whatsAp on +2348140443360 HE IS THE BEST SPELL CASTER AND SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS AND PREDICAMENTS HE CAN ALSO HELP WITH THE FOLLOWING PROBLEM
    1. HIV/AIDS CURE
    2. HERPES CURE
    3. CANCER CURE
    4. PREGNANCY SPELL
    5. DIABETES CURE
    6. MARRIGE SPELL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to say thank you to Dr Okosun for the good thing he has done for
    me,though am not sure if this is the best forum to show my joy and
    happiness for what he has done for me but i can't hide my happiness and my
    Joy so i have to share it with the world.My marriage got crashed about two
    years ago and i tried all i could within my powers to restore it but to no
    avail. i saw different post and testimonies about the good things Dr Okosun
    has been doing so i decided to give it a try. Though he is always a busy
    man but when he responded back to my email, he gave me 48 hours for my
    marriage to be restored and just like he said my marriage was restored,
    since then I am happy and i am living happily in my marriage. I am so
    grateful to Dr Okosun you can always contact him here: {
    Okosunspelltemple33@gmail.com } or u can send him a message via WhatsApp
    +2348133974847

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello my name is Lora Cox from  i want to tell the world about the great and mighty spell caster called DR Okosun my husband was cheating on me and no longer committed to me and our kids when i asked him what the problem was he told me he has fell out of love for me and wanted a divorce i was so heart broken i cried all day and night but he left home i was looking for something online when i saw an article how the great and powerful DR Okosun have helped so many in similar situation like mine  he email address was there so i sent him an email telling him about my problem he told me he shall return back to me within some few hours i did everything he asked me to do the next day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and was crying and begging  me to forgive and accept him back,am so happy because my family is now full of love. You  can also contact him for help. contact : Okosunspelltemple33@gmail.com add on whatsapp +2348133974847

    ReplyDelete

  11. Are you in bad need of love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage? contact Dr BAKABA for fast 48 hours solution. I had a problem with my husband a year and six months ago, which lead us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confuse and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until i came across Dr BAKABA on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve there various problem. I emailed Him and I told Him my problem and i did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than 48 HOURS, my Husband gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Dr BAKABA for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 48 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back. If you need his help, you can email him at ( bakabaspelltemple@gmail.com ) or add Dr BAKABA on WhatsApp ( +2347063836098 ) or call him get all your problems solve No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him now marian from united state THANKS TO Dr BAKABA

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello I'm From Memphis Tennessee, USA I feel so joyful today because of the
    help Dr Sunny has rendered to me for getting my Husband back with his
    spell. I have been married for 4 years and it has been so terrible because
    my husband was cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce. But when i
    came across Dr Sunny Email, on the internet posted by a lady, i decided to
    get in touch with him and i explained my situation to him and then seek his
    help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my
    case for there is no problem without a solution. Here i am celebrating
    because my Husband is back home and am really enjoying my marriage, what a
    great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Dr
    Sunny is truly a real spell caster. Why not contact Dr Sunny now if you are
    facing any challenges in your relationship life. Email {
    solutioncentre911@gmail.com } you can call Dr or whats app him via
    {+2349056393169} His Also specialize in the following illness,
    1) HIV/AIDS CURE
    2) Pregnancy SPELL
    3) HSV 1&2 CURE
    4) FIBROID CURE
    5) ALS CURE
    6) CANCER CURE
    7) BRAIN DISEASES CURE
    8) PREGNANCY
    contact this great man if you have any problem for a lasting solution
    Through his email via { solutioncentre911@gmail.com } .

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am very happy today with my family. My name is lisa tommy living in USA, My husband left me for a good 3 years now, and i love him so much, i have been looking for a way to get him back since then. i have tried many options but he did not come back, until i met a friend that darted me to Dr.Jato a spell caster, who helped me to bring back my husband after 2 weeks. Me and my husband are living happily together today, That man is great, you can contact him via email jatolovespell@gmail.com Now i will advice any serious persons that found themselves in this ki nd of problem to contact him now a fast solution without stress.. Healways hello, now i call him my father.contact him now he is always online email (jatolovespell@gmail.com) or contact him on his whatsapp mobile line +2348140033827...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am here to give my testimony about Dr KUTA who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by salami, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how DrKUTA cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr kuta healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like
    (1) CANCER,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) CANCER,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA
    (10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL
    (11)COLD SORE
    (12)GET YOU EX BACK
    (13) penins enlargement (14)HPV
    HERPES. he also cure my friend from cervical cancer Email: drkutaherbalcenter@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2347054547814

    ReplyDelete
  15. `````````My name is Valary West.I'm from Canada, My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behaviour from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Psychic odumeje  can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my husband came to me and apologised for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. highly recommend Psychic odumeje, he is Powerful and really love spell caster. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. he will not disappoint you.Email:  odumejetemple@gmail.com or call / whataspp +2349012479806

    ReplyDelete
  16. DR BEN CAN HELP YOU, HE'S THE MOST RELIABLE SPELL CASTER I VER MET

    All Thanks To Dr. ben, I Have The Man I Love Back To Me. I’ll advice everyone reading this to contact him. He’s the best spellcaster you’ll come across this 2020. My name is rita , I’m 34years ,USA . My husband left our home one particular weekend and sent “A heartbreaking text” a few days later saying he’s not sure he could continue with the marriage and how he had found someone else. So I was checking up on something online and I saw a testimony of someone that had been helped by Dr. ben so I contacted him and after our discussion he promised me that he was going to get my husband to love me way more than I loved him. He said in 48 hours I’ll see the result of the spell. In less than 48 hours to my greatest surprise, i saw my husband at front door with flowers and in tears begging for my forgiveness and a chance to love me better. At this point I can’t thank the great African Dr. ben enough, He’s genuine, real and straight forward. His WHATSAPP: +2348151642717.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My name is Valary West.I'm from Canada, My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behaviour from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through I am very happy today with my family. My name is West Valary  living in Canada, My husband left me for good 3 months now, and i love him so much, i have been looking for a way to get him back since then. i have tried many options but he did not come back, until i met a friend that darted me to Dr. Odumeje a spell caster, who helped me to bring back my husband after 48 hours. Me and my husband are living happily together today, That man is great, you can contact him via email odumejetemple@gmail. com… Now i will advice any serious persons that found themselves in this kind of problem to contact him now a fast solution without stress.. He always hello, now i call him my father. contact him now he is always online email odumejetemple@gmail.com or contact him on his whatsapp mobile line +2349012479806

    you can also contact me for more info about the DR here is my email. westvalary@gmail.com   =

    ReplyDelete
  18. HELLO EVERYONE i never know that spell caster is real, I thought they are fake until I met a man called Dr okoro On this day i am very happy to tell the world that Johnson is back to me thanks to Dr. okoro who use is great powers to cast a spell that brought Johnson back to me within 3days. I really want to tell the world that Dr. okoro is genius and powerful this means that is capable to restore any broken relationship or marriage just within the period of 3days. And due to the fact that Dr.okoro is very helpful and must people will need is help to restore there relationship or marriage i will write out the contact via email: (okorospell@gmail.com ) or you add him on whatsApp (+2347050480047 ) or you call him, DOCTOR okoro CAN AS WELL HELP THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS

    HIV/AIDS CURE
    HERPES CURE
    PENIS ENLARGEMENT
    PREGNANCY SPELL
    SPELL TO PREVENT COVID-19
    DIABETES CURE
    get all your problem solve…No problem is too big for
    him to solve…Contact him now

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bigg Boss 14 Salman Khan to host the show in September.
    Bigg Boss 14

    Copy your video URL from youtube to mp3 that you need to download.
    youtube to mp3
    youtube downloader

    Video Shadi Mubarak Star Plus Watch Hindi Serial Full Episodes Online.
    Shadi Mubarak

    Video Pinjara Khubsurti Ka Colors Tv Hindi Series Video Episodes.
    Pinjara Khubsurti Ka

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Victoria Furniture offers you a unique blend of contemporary and classical furniture, accessories and a fully furnished house
    buy online room chair in lahore
    buy online room chair in lahore

    ReplyDelete
  22. Waow nice Blog very good discusion. Hairzone provides Best Hair replacement and hair transplant services in lahore.
    hair replacement in lahore
    hair transplant Price Lahore

    ReplyDelete
  23. A really nice blog where we can found useful information.Thanks you.
    CNN News Networks provide Best Quailty Backlinks with High DA. Our News 100% true. our Services are guesst posting article ssubmission news fashion news entertainment news and we publish paid content also.
    CNN News Networks
    Today Update News

    ReplyDelete
  24. A really nice blog where we can found useful information.Thanks you.
    CNN News Networks provide Best Quailty Backlinks with High DA. Our News 100% true. our Services are guesst posting article ssubmission news fashion news entertainment news and we publish paid content also.
    Free Guest Pos
    Tech Guest Post sites

    ReplyDelete
  25. "A really nice blog where we can found useful information.Thanks you.
    We are one of the top-notch Exporters of Fresh Fruits vegetables from Pakistan.
    Fresh Vegetable Export from Pakistan
    Halal meat Export from pakistan"


    ReplyDelete
  26. "A really nice blog where we can found useful information.Thanks you.
    We are one of the top-notch Exporters of Fresh Fruits vegetables from Pakistan.
    Fresh Fruits Export from pakistan
    sindhri mango from pakistan"



    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello everyone I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about Shomorika spell temple, on what he has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband with his great spell, I was married to this man called Mathew we were together for a long time and we love each other but when I was unable to give him a child after 2 years, he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man. My friend gave his email to me and asked me to contact him but I didn't want to because I doubted at first but later reconsidered because it's so rear for a man to be as powerful like she said. So I contacted her through this email ( shomorikaspelltemple@yahoo.com ) You won’t believe this when I contacted this man and told him my problems he cast the spell and my ex came back begging on his knees and asking me to forgive him. Not only that after a month I miss my monthly flow, when I went to my doctor, he confirm that I am pregnant so I told myself that I will testify to the whole wide world about the wonders of the powerful man if I give birth successfully. I am so happy today because I am a mother of a bouncing baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr Ehi Spear for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of the following situations :

    (1) If you want your ex-back.
    (2) If you always have bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) Herbal care
    (10) if you are unable to satisfy your wife sex desire due to low err action.
    (11) If your menstruation refuse to come out the day it suppose or over flows.
    (12) If your work refuse to pay you, people owing you.
    (13) Solve a land issue and get it back.
    (14) Did your family Denny you of your right?
    (15) Do you have a low sperm count?
    (16) Are you contesting for any political position in your country?
    (17) Case solves E.T.C

    You are free to contact him at (shomorikaspelltemple@yahoo.com ) ..... CONTACT HIM NOW FOR ALL ANSWERS TO ANY KIND OF PROBLEMS: shomorikaspelltemple@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete