Monday, February 9, 2015

Cold and Raw doth the North Wind Blow...

Cold and Raw doth the North Wind Blow... -The Rhyme Winter by Mother Goose

The cosmic radiations from the Orbital God Kings are taking control of my mind...


Beaming messages from space right into my brain... making me do things... Things which are awesome.

North Wind Adventures the publisher of Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea have built a new, sharp looking website. Check it out. I was in on the Kickstarter for their box set and have been quite pleased. Even though I play a more B/X-ish game than the 1e roots on which ASSH bases its rules, I keep going back to the box, mining it for ideas, using its tables, etc.

Also, check out the adventure modules that are coming down the pike from the North Wind team. I will certainly kickstart all three of the new North Wind titles. See below.




So let the Cosmic Gods take control and back these projects as soon as they become available.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dragons,north wind adventures,etc..
    if you interest any of the thing books http://biggydeals.com

    ReplyDelete